Smart Farm relies heavily upon volunteers to keep up and serve our community. If you’d like to make a difference in the Barrington community, need to serve service hours for a business, church, or high school organization, or just have a love for gardening, please join us!
Please fill out the Volunteer form and let us know how you can help.
April: Saturdays only, 10 am- 1 pm
May-October: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday: 9 am- 12 pm
- All ages welcome, middle school aged kids and younger must be accompanied by a parent.
- For groups of 7 or more, please arrange for a special Group Work Day.
What to expect and bring:
- Reusable water bottle
- Be prepared for the weather and dress appropriately
- Closed-toed shoes are a must
- Hats are recommended
- Sunscreen and bug spray are recommended